Sunday, June 07, 2009

Free-dom

HOla~~ Have a great free-dom this few days, being able free to do anything in my own kingdom since my mom was away for holiday.. Sometimes its just too quiet in the house. I not used to it but i luv the little freedom though.

Ds few days, i just go without cooking just drinking my fasting drinks and doing my own laundry n get tidy up everything jz in case all was in order to avoid nag by my mom. I dun like being nag!!! It will burn off ur ear =) In the mean time oso catching up with my NT tour. A long way to go b4 reaching the end. Hope can reach the end b4 ds Wed, den I can head to The Hut for the meal. Looking fwd for the hangout soon.

3 comments:

Joanna said...

wah~~~ u so berani home alone ooo... i cannot home alone too long... 1 day can la not few days.. coz i don like to be alone... hehehe....

racheal0920 said...

ya lo i berani.. suppose to c ur comment den ans ur how well do i know joanna. kekeke!!

Anonymous said...

彩虹视讯 , uthome多人视讯聊天室 , 语音聊天室 , 免费视讯裸聊 , 美女聊天视频 , 夫妻真人秀的qq群 , 蓝梦聊天室 , 真人秀聊天网站 , 真人秀多人视频 , qq真人秀